This is a work in progress, When something progresses I will write it up and put a link in!
Here be orange dragon RPI projects:
- Engine dynamometer thermocouple board with VT100 escape chars for the display
- Rotary switch using RPI kernel modules and interrupts
- DHT22 temperature sensor using RPI kernel modules, ioctl and disabled interrupts
- House controller (heating, shutters, etc), RPI with HTTP, php and shared memory
- Engine vibration monitor assisting in resonance reduction
- Multi channel servo controller for RPI.
- Multichannel PWM based motor controller
- Engine Dynamometer (RPM, power, temps, Lambda etc) using Linux GUI in GTK 2.0
- RPI ADC board for thermistor, light dependent resistors etc.
- Simple compass using 3-axis accelerometer and mini display
- Laser tracker
- Level Shifters for 3v3 to 5v for I2C and higher speed SPI.
- Remote house controller (blinds, doorbell etc) using ESP8266
- ESP how-to
- ESP handling big web pages and embedded pics
Here be Linux tutorials & presentations
- Linux drivers for I2C (on the RPI) and trapping CTRL-C (sigints)
- Using GIT and Github
Here be other orange dragon projects
Note these are not Linux related but they might be of interest
- SDR dongle ADS-B antenna and receiving software
- SDR dongle for NOAA satellite receiving with custom antenna
- Decoding POCSAG and other Pager signals on the SDR
- Listening in to DMR with the SDR